Sunday, September 21, 2014

Halloween Iron-on treat bag


My favorite project from this past week!  I got an idea in my head and had one sheet of Iron-on transfers left to try it out.  I love it...although my first 2 bags I ironed the thing on upside down.  :(  OH well!  Still got some good ones!

I made these images using My Digital Studio.  You have to flip the words so they print backwards.  Then when you iron them on, they are right side up.


Cut your iron-on transfers out, and iron them on!  Peel off and enjoy the cuteness!


So easy, and fast once I got it right in My Digital Studio.  I still haven't used that software enough to be "proficient" with it, but I can get around sometimes.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

No stamping!
Other:  My Digital Studio software, Basic Black Chevron ribbon, Mini Muslin bags

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment