Saturday, September 20, 2014

By the Tide in Bermuda Bay


I did this card for Stamp Club early in the summer, and for a swap.  The cool thing is that I colored the Black & White designer series paper with Bermuda Bay ink.  You can either do it direct-to-paper, which is what I did.  Just smear the ink pad (I have old style for this color), all over the designer paper until it's colored to your liking.  Or use your rubber brayer to roll the color on.  Either way, the paper gets damp from all that ink, so you'll need to let it dry some.

I used the Rhinestones to make air bubbles.  Love it!

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  By the Tide, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Tuxedo Black Memento
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Back to Black designer series paper
Other:  2" and 2 1/2" circle punches, Word Window punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

 
Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni 

No comments:

Post a Comment