Monday, June 9, 2014

Sweetbriar Rose in blue hombre


I wanted to use the new In Color, Lost Lagoon for this card.  The ink was too dark for my liking at first, so I stamped off once first.  Then stamp 3 more times, right down the middle of the White cardstock, to get the hombre effect.  This artsy background image is from the new stamp set, Work of Art.  LOTS of possibilities with this one.

I also did a white-on-white cardstock layer.  Don't know if you can see that in the picture or not, but I like it!

Simple stamping - just stamp this new Sweetbriar Rose in Tuxdeo Black Memento ink. 

Add some Dazzling Diamonds glitter, and you're done!

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:



Order your supplies on-line here,or click any item above to go right to that item.

Happy Stamping,

Toni



No comments:

Post a Comment