Friday, April 4, 2014

9-ball money envelopes

Congratulations again to my 9-ball team!  We won some money at our last pool tournament in February, and we finally got the check.  I made these money envelopes to give everyone their winnings.  I used the Envelope Punch Board to make 3" x 6 1/2" envelopes.  They're a little bit bigger than the money, but it's the closest fit, and they worked!

Notice that I had to cut the flaps off a little bit, so that I could actually close the envelopes.  This happens when you have a longer envelope.  It's all good though!

Once I put the money inside, I secured them closed with a belly band of Basic Black cardstock (I think 1" wide), and I made 9-balls out of some circle punches.  I've made pool balls many other times with circle punches.  So easy, and I can make any number pool ball that I need.  Love it!


Supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Bold Alphabet Numbers (retired - but any small-ish number set will do.  You could even print them out if you don't have any number stamps)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento (coming soon! So I hear...)
Paper:  Glorious Green (retired, but any green should do.  I used green since the felt on a pool table is typically green.), Yoyo Yellow (again, retired.  You could use Crushed Curry or Daffodil Delight), Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045)
Other:  Envelope Punch Board (133774), 1 3/8" circle punch (119860), 3/4" circle punch (119873), Sticky Strip (104294), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

Happy Stamping!

Toni


No comments:

Post a Comment