Saturday, August 31, 2013

8-ball bottle cap keychain/zipper pull


I also made this little 8-ball key chain hanger thing to put on the zipper pull of my pool case.  I used the large bottle cap.  Flatten it out with the Big Shot.  Punch a 1" piece of black cardstock out.  Then a 1/2" piece of white.  I had to hand-write the number 8 on with a Sharpie, since I didn't have any stamps small enough.

Attached all the cardstock to the flattened bottle cap with Crystal Effects.  Let it dry overnight.  Then I filled it in with Crystal Effects again, so it makes a domed bubble...that took 2 days to dry completely!

Punched a hole in it with the Crop-o-dile, and added some ball&chain that I got at the craft store.

Supplies you'll need to make this:

Paper:  Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730)
Other:  Big Shot (113439), Bottle caps (retired), 1" circle punch (119868), 1/2" circle punch (119869), Black Sharpie pen, Crystal Effects (101055), Crop-o-dile (craft store), Ball & Chain (craft store - I got a package from Tim Holz).

Order your supplies on-line here!

No comments:

Post a Comment