Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hey there friend

Once I got into my Paper Pumpkin kit, I made another card for my friend.  What a perfect little saying!  I added some bits of designer paper that I had left from Sale-a-Bration, and a couple of butterflies.  I did add Dazzling Details to the butterflies, but it's not dry...just looks like glue lumps in the picture.  :(

Stamps:  Hey there friend and splotches (Paper Pumpkin Kit/April), Bloomin Marvelous (the butterflies - SAB set, no longer available, sorry.)

Ink:  Summer Starfruit, Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral

Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Sycamore Street designer series papers (no longer available0

Other:  Big Shot, Dots embossing folder, 2 3/8" scallop punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Itty Bitty Butterfly punch

No comments:

Post a Comment