Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Camp Sneak Peek - White Board/Frame

Did you realize that dry erase markers work on glass too???  The marker isn't showing up solid black, but it's definitely dark enough to read it.  I used an 8x10 frame.  Pull out all the junk and replace with a piece of cardstock with some decorations.

I just added a small strip of Crumb Cake to the bottom, for some interest.  Then add a die cut dress on the dress maker's form.  Add some pearls and a Vanilla ribbon rose, and call it done.  I love it!

Sorry the picture is a little blurry.  I couldn't get a good shot with the flash off.  The flash makes a big white spot on the glass, and then you can't see anything.  :(

Stamps:  Artistic Etchings (I stamped a little bit on the Crumb Cake strip - keys and crowns all over)

Ink:  Crumb Cake

Paper:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Tea for Two designer series papers

Other:  Big Shot, Dress Up Framelits, Very Vanilla Ribbon Roses, Basic Pearls, 8x10 frame

1 comment:

  1. I just have to make one of these! I go through so many post its writing 1 little thing! Thanks, Toni!

    ReplyDelete