Friday, February 1, 2013

Blue Valentine? Yes!

I love non-traditional colors for holiday cards - whether it's Valentine's Day or Christmas...anything out of the ordinary is just fine by me.  I used lots of bits from the Artisan Embellishments Kit for this card too.  Another item from my class last week.

Stamps:  Delightful Dozen, Hearts a Flutter

Ink:  Marina Mist

Paper:  Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, More Amore designer series papers

Other:  Artisan Embellishment Kit items (Crumb Cake tag, blue and metal buttons, lace ribbon), Pearls (I put different size pearls in the middle of the buttons, to cover up the thread holes.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, BLUE! My favorite color always! I love this and using the tag here with the other embellishments is adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...blues are fabulous for valentines...beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete