Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gift in a Jar - Painted!

More painting!  And a little insert to go with it.  I painted the jar to match the 2 coffee mugs that I made a couple of weeks ago.  This is a recipe from one of those "Gifts in a Jar" books.  Put whatever you want in yours.  My jar ended up being too big....too late once I painted it and baked it.  Doh!
 
Make your own gift in a jar and add a tag or direction/recipe card.  Super easy!  There are a lot of great jars/containers out there. 
 
For the insert card, I used an old favorite set, Holiday Sampler.  Sadly, it was retired years ago, but there is something similar in the current catalog - Jolly Bingo Bits. 
 
Stamps:  Holiday Sampler (retired)
 
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Whisper White
 
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green

No comments:

Post a Comment