Saturday, September 22, 2012

Origami Ornament

I can't take credit for coming up with this one!  Thanks to Dawn Olchefske for the great idea.  She's got a tutorial here, if you want to learn how to make it.  The only change that I made to the design is that I used 4" x 4" pieces of designer paper.  The original used 3"x3" pieces, so it's a little smaller.  It's not as hard as it looks!
 
Stamps:  Perfect Punches
 
Cardstock:  Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Candlelight designer series papers, Whisper White
 
Ink:  Real Red
 
Other:  Button (I used an ugly one for my sample...use a pretty Real Red one on yours!), Real Red grosgrain ribbon, LOTS of Sticky Strip tape.
 

1 comment:

  1. Love this ornament Toni! When I get a free minute, I'll check out Dawn's site -- in the meantime, I'm enjoying yours!

    Got the swaps in the mail on Friday! You should see them soon! Hugs! Jeannie

    ReplyDelete