Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Sister!

Happy Birthday to my sister!  Actually, we're twins...so happy birthday to me too.  :)  She really likes lady bug things, so I thought this was cool.  I made the lady bug body with the Sticky Circle and red glitter. 

Punch little bitty black dots first and stick them to the Sticky Circle.  Then dump glitter all over and smash it in.  It sticks around the black dots perfectly.  I cut the sticky circle in half before I glittered.  I didn't want to cut through that.

Card is 4 1/4" square.

Stamps:  Perfect Pairs

Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Gumball Green

Ink:  Black

Other:  1 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, little bitty circle punch from the Trio pack. Sticky Circles, red glitter (Martha Stewart...it says the color is Taffy).

No comments:

Post a Comment