Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bloggers Challenge - To Die For


Just got done making 10 of these Chick treat boxes for Easter tomorrow.  Only made them for the girls, and my husband though.  I ran out of candy, and I thought I bought gobs of the stuff. 

This week's Bloggers Challenge is "To Die For" - use a die!  I used the Fancy Favor box die for this chick box.  Just add some scallop wings to the sides, a heart beak, and some googlie eyes.  I had this fabulous orange ribbon that I got from my Stamp Club girls - thanks again girls!  This is perfect!

No stamping!

Cardstock:  I used a variety, mostly retired colors - Soft Sky, Barely Banana, Blush Blossom, Pale Plum, Pretty in Pink, Only Orange

Other:  Big Shot, Fancy Favor die, small heart punch, 2 3/8" Scallop punch, googlie eyes, Orange twill ribbon.

2 comments: