Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I made this Halloween box to hold a pair of gloves for my friend.  She's always got cold hands, and goes through the dollar gloves like crazy.  At least I can always get her new colors and patterns, since they don't last long!

I made this box out of one sheet of cardstock, but unfortunately I can't find my measurements.  It's got an attached lid that flips over, but you can't really tell from the picture.  And I realized after the fact that this kind of box doesn't go well with WORDS printed on the box...the back has the words going the right direction.  Doh! 

There are old olive/vanilla striped gloves inside.

Stamps:  From the Crypt (retired)

Cardstock:  Basic Black, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, halloween story paper (from A Muse...it's got the story of the headless horsemen printed on it - I think)

Ink:  Black

Other:  1 1/2" circle, Scallop Circle, and 2 3/8" Scallop punches, Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (retired), Jumbo glue dots, Basic Accent Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Simply Scored tool.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute small gift box! Would look great in any dp!

    ReplyDelete