Saturday, July 23, 2011

A BFF box for my BFF!

My BFF really likes colored and different size paper clips, so I had to snag a box of them for her when I was at Staples.  They're colorful and larger than normal.  She'll love them!  She also likes blue, hence my box choices.

I made the box to fit the box of paper clips.  I could have just put them in a bag, but I like making boxes.  :)

Stamps:  BFF (NEW set that we got at convention)

Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Ballet Blue (retired color), Whisper White

Ink:  Night of Navy, Ballet Blue (retired color)

Other:  Night of Navy organdy ribbon (retired)

Here's a picture of the inside of the box, showing how the box of paper clips really fits nicely in there.
And the lid fit on the first try!  Sometimes it take me 2 or 3 lids to get it right, even though I know the measurements.  I'm not perfect!!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable gift idea, I love the colors and she will always know where her paper clips are trapped together instead of in the bottom of some drawers. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete