Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Donna! Calendar and Custom Box

My friend Donna loves her Harley, but unfortunately I don't have any motorcycle stamps.  I made do with some patterned paper from the scrapbook store, and the Cuttlebug to make that silver riveted looking panel.

I also made a custom-size pizza box for the 4x6 calendar in a cd case that I'm giving her.

Remember how to make the little pizza boxes? Here’s a link to the splitcoast tutorial in case you need a refresher. Same idea here, different measurements.

The measurements for this box are:  Cut your cardstock at 8 1/2" x 12".  Score on the short side at 1" and 7 1/2".  Score on the long side at 1", 5 1/2", 6 1/2", and 11".
Stamps:  Happy Birthday To You (retired, single stamp)


Cardstock:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Harley Davidson patterned paper (from LSS), Silver cardstock (the retired stuff that's really shiny, and white on the back)

Ink:  Black

Other:  Big Shot, Rivets embossing folder, Basic Black wide grosgrain ribbon, Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon, Diamond shaped brads (retired)

1 comment:

  1. That is so stinkin' cute, I love the steel look with that paper. I need to make some of those pizza boxes!

    ReplyDelete