Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Desktop Coaster Calendars

Hello everyone!  I hope everyone's enjoyed their holiday season.  I'm winding down after all the preparations and making gifts...still have to clean the house from all my crafting.  When I'm trying to get a lot done, I end up with projects ALL over the place.  Really.  I should try to get better about that.  Maybe next year.  :)

So here are a few of the desktop coaster calendars that I made for my mom and some friends.

I used some of this year's In Color designer series papers to cover the coasters, then a bit of cardstock to layer the little calendars.

Stamps:  Paisley Prints, Short & Sweet

Cardstock:  Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight

Ink:  Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz

Other:  5-petal punch, 1/2" circle punch, Large/Scallop Oval punches, Whisper White Taffeta ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crop-o-dile

No comments:

Post a Comment