Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another Scrapbook in a Box - Halloween

I went for a Halloween theme for my Scrapbook in a Box, because it's right around the corner, and I'm bound to get some pictures to put in it soon!

Interesting thing that I noted when I was stamping this top piece - I didn't realize all of the little images in the skull!  I put some gems on that little bitty pumpkin in the bottom right corner, just so people would realize that little guy is there.  So cute!  There's also a tiny little ghost in the upper right corner.  I've had that stamp set for over a year now, and never looked at it that closely.

Stamps:  From the Crypt

Cardstock:  Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White, Wicked Fun Designer series papers

Ink:  Black

Other:  Rhinestone Accent gems, Stampin' Dimensionals



1 comment:

  1. Love it Toni! I've been wanting to make one of these...so I'm off to CASE yours! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete