Sunday, February 7, 2010

More Valentine's

I've been a busy stamping bee today, being snowed in and all.  :)  Decided to break into these Heart Treat Cups...

This is a teeny, tiny card...3x3.

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes

Cardstock:  Pixie Pink, Whisper White, Real Red, Pretty in Pink

Ink:  White Craft

Other:  White Taffeta ribbon, Heart cups, Large Heart punch, Valentine's M&Ms


This is another card made using the Scallop Circle die.  I wrecked a couple, cutting for a class, so I'm using up these "irregulars" for other things...see on the right side, one of the scallops is nicked.  Not class worthy anymore!

Stamps:  I {Heart} Hearts, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Cardstock:  Pixie Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White

Ink: Pixie Pink

Other:  Modern Label punch, Word Window Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Black Gingham ribbon, 1/8" hole punch, Scallop die, Circle cutter

1 comment:

  1. WOWZA, I love both of them. Love that pink and black on your heart card.

    ReplyDelete