Sunday, February 7, 2010

Heart Treat Cup idea...yes, another Valentine!

I got these Heart Treat Cups with nothing in particular in mind to use them for other than Valentine's.  :)  I wanted to use the heart cup on something other than a card, so I made this little heart/arrow to give out.

In order to cover the back completely, I had to trace around the heart cup onto cardstock - do that twice, because you need to make a sandwich to hide where the arrows attach.  I thought I'd go blind cutting though - I won't be making 10 of these, that's for sure.

No stamping.  Just a punch (Arrows) and candy!
This shows the back side.  So I flipped the heart cup over, put M&Ms in, peeled off the sticky stuff, and stuck on one of my hand-cut hearts.  Then added the arrows, and covered with the second hand-cut heart to cover up all that business.

3 comments: