Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bloggers Challenge - Happy Birthday!

Perfect for this week's Bloggers Challenge...theme was "Birthday"!  My friend Kelly came over tonight, and I helped her make this Cowboys blanket for her mom's birthday - it's next week!   It's a no-sew fleece blanket, and her mo is going to LOVE it and the fact that Kelly made it herself!  I think it turned out GREAT!  She also made this handmade tag to go with it.

Stamps for the tag:  Wanted (stars), Handmade (some random stamp I had.  Don't know where it's from).

Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Brushed Silver

Ink:  Night of Navy

Other:  Large and Small Star punches, Rectangle punch, Night of Navy grosgrain ribbon.


8 comments:

  1. Wonderfully done Toni! The tag goes with the Dallas Cowboys perfectly! Your friend did a great job on the blanket too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift idea and of course, it needed a hand-stamped tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely- someone is very lucky- and a wonderful stamped tag that matches it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Cowboy fans in my house, but the blanket and matching tag are awesome. The gift is going to be a smashing success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blanket, I love those, they are nice and warm. Love the tag too, perfect with the blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this project and the corresponding tag! Great job!

    ReplyDelete