Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lori is 40!

 Another Fabulous 40th Birthday for one of my friends!  Last week, Lori, turned 40.  The theme of her party was FOOTBALL because she loves it, so I made this card....it's kind of a wonky size because I just couldn't get the panels right.  Oh well...  the funny thing is that I had to borrow this sports themed set FROM the birthday girl since I don't have any.  I love it!  :)


I had a few pictures of the birthday girl, so I just punched them out to showcase her.  I wish I had pictures of her at 10, 20, 30, and now 40...that might have been even cuter.  Next time!Then of course, my wonky sized card wouldn't fit in any envelope, so I made a little box to put it in.

Stamps:  Sporting Goods, Birthday Greetings, Bold Alpha Numbers (all retired), Big Deal Numbers

Cardstock:  Garden Green, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black

Ink:  Garden Green, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black

Other:  Antique Brass Jumbo eyelet, crop-o-dile, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, bone folder, circle cutter

No comments:

Post a Comment