Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bloggers Challenge - Sketch

Last week's Bloggers Challenge was to use a provided Sketch. I had just gotten back from vacation, and didn't have much time so I'm just now getting to it. I'm sure you all know how that goes!

Stamps: Autumn Splendor (Holiday Mini), Woodgrain Background

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke
Ink: Chocolate Chip

Other: 3/4" & 1" circle punches, Chocolate Chip grosgrain.

So I mostly followed the sketch - just turned it sideways.


3 comments:

  1. Wow...this is gorgeous!! It looks like that BG stamp is a must have for me now! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, this stamp caught my eye in the new mini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Love how you combined the Woodgrain Background with that set, it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete