Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bloggers Challenge - It's Your Birthday!

I'm really late with this challenge, but cut me some slack. I'm packing for vaca... and it's my mom's birthday this weekend. I think this might be the first time in 41 years that I won't see her on her actual birthday. I'm taking her out tomorrow night, and this is her card. I've used this same hydrangea stamp to make her birthday cards for the past 5 or 6 years. :) Always hydrangeas, and always purple!

Stamp: Hydrangea, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Old Olive, Whisper White

Ink: Rich Razzleberry

Other: Ticket corner punch, Modern label punch, Rich Razzleberry/Old Olive markers, embossing buddy, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

7 comments:

  1. Lovely color combo, Toni! Happy Birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are funny!! purple hydrangeas, it's gorgeous. Hope your Mom has a wonderful birthday and enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Toni! Love this color combination! Have a happy vacation! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. I bet your mom loved it. Hope your vacation is fantastic and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely....bet your Mom loves it! Happy Birthday to her....and hope you have a fabulous vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete