Friday, October 10, 2008

Bloggers Challenge - Fall for You
















LAST week's challenge was "Falling for You"...fall or love themed. Well I originally made some scrapbook pages titled "Fall for You", but couldn't find any pictures of me and hubby...so I tanked that idea. So I moved on and made this Halloween (think FALL THEMED HERE...) coaster box for my friend's daughter. I'm actually putting a Boyd's bear in it, with a cute Halloween sweater that I got at Michael's. Got the bear ages ago, and can't find it right now...so just imagine it inside. She'll get enough candy, I'm sure.

Stamps: Vintage Halloween (Artistic Outpost), Other hallween stamps/words (Martha Stewart)

Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, halloween print (from Michael's)

Ink: Basic Grey (I would use Basic Black next time to stamp the little girl), Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip

Other: Bind-It-All, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbons, markers, glue stick

5 comments:

  1. adorable and what a great idea to stuff it with a cute little "stuffed" animal and sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How freakin' cute!!! When you make mine you can stuff it with chocolate! LMBO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I'm sure the bear peeking out of the box will look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute and unique idea...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete