Monday, April 21, 2008

Sympathy Card

It seems that this year has brought many losses for my family already. This past Saturday, my sister's grandmother-in-law Vera passed away. I think she was 92. This is for her daughter. Holidays just won't be the same. Vera and my mother-in-law, who just passed in January, always enjoyed seeing each other and talking at our family dinners. It's very sad that they're both gone now.

I stamped the roses and leaves all over the base white piece first, leaving little white space. Then I ran that through the Cuttlebug.

Stamps: Roses in Winter, Warmest Regards

Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Whisper White

Ink: Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery

Other: Apricot grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Cuttlebug embossing folder.

2 comments:

  1. Toni,
    This is a lovely card and sure to be very much appreciated by the recipient. Sadly, life changes, but the memories live forever in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat way to use the CB! So sorry for your loss.

    Pinky

    ReplyDelete