Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Guest Book


It's been a sad couple of months here, and my mother-in-law passed away. I wanted something special for the viewings, so I made this guest registry book. It was a kit, but I didn't use the designer papers in it. I found some of this nice Bamboo-ish paper at Recollections (soon to be closed), along with some rub-on letters. The covers are covered chipboard, and then there are Guest pages with lines inside. I think it was supposed to be for a wedding or something...but it works. I used my Bind-it-All and put it all together. Added some ribbon and flowers (from Stampin' Up's Pretties Kit) and called it done! I know she would have loved it. She always said that I "have gold hands".

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful...doesn't it feel good to do something in someones Memory. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Toni and so sorry to hear about your MIL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni, so sorry to hear about your Mother-in-law. She definately would have loved the guest book. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As she would have said "Aga -- I likey, I weely likey!"

    ReplyDelete