Saturday, October 20, 2007

Bloggers Challenge - Inspired By...

This week's challenge is another "Inspired By..." challenge. We pick something - pattern in a piece of fabric, a color palette, a thing...anything laying around that inspires you. I love this snowman that my friend Paula gave me. I tried to recreate the look of him and his flannel in this card...I totally botched the hat, but he's still cute enough for a person!

Stamps: Frosty, Flannel Plaid Background

Cardstock: Basic Black, Naturals Ivory, and some random burgundy Bazzill

Ink: Basic Black, Bravo Burgundy, Brocade Blue, Handsome Hunter

Other: Aquapainter (I used the ink pads and aqua painter to color him in), dimensionals

9 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I think this is one of my favorite snowman sets!! love your creation and the flannel plaid makes it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute snowman AND card - love the flannel background!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that little Frosty! He's been around so long for a good reason! He's adorable! Great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable. I like the way that you contrasted the cool winter feel of Frosty with the flannel warmth of your background. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Toni! He looks warm & cozy in his flannel scarf. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card Toni!!! Love the inspiration piece as well. Hope I get motivated enough this year to do some Christmas decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Toni, I just love flannel on a snowman!

    ReplyDelete