Friday, June 29, 2007

Bloggers Challenge

Today’s card is one I made for a group Blog Challenge – the idea was to copy a cards layout – you could change the stamps, ink, and card stock – but you should keep the actual layout in place. The original card can be found on page 10 of the Fall/Winter Preview Catalog – it is shown using the Year after Year stamp set.

The card above is what I created using that card layout. I also used a color combination from the Stampin' Up Color Wheel - More Mustard, Old Olive, and Bravo Burgundy.

Be sure to check out other Bloggers Challenge Cards using the links under "Blogger Challenge Players"!

Stamps: Summer by the Sea, Much Appreciated
Cardstock: More Mustard, Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy
Ink: Basic Brown
Other: Pastels, Mellow Moss grosgrain, Gold Mini-brad, Petals Designer Series Papers

5 comments:

  1. Nice Card. I love the image you chose for the center of the card. It gives this layout a nice soft feel to it. Ida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Toni. I am always fond of this stamp set, but I've never purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Toni, I'm sorry to see those two sets go, I like the fact that there are so many family cards you can do with them. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, Toni! Great image for the center!

    ReplyDelete