Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sprinkles of Life - samples and class info


This new stamp set is THE CUTEST thing ever!  Even better - it's got a matching punch!  This Sprinkles of Life stamp is the Ronald McDonald House Stamp set in the new catalog.  So you get a stamp set full of cuteness to use in your paper crafting, AND Stampin' Up gives $3 from the sale of each stamp set to the Ronald McDonald House program.  What's not to love about that, right?

This is the first chance that I've had to take these stamps out of the box, so I just whipped up these samples using a bunch of retired papers and colors.  This just gives you a HINT at the possibilities.  These are NOT the cards that we'll be making in class.

Want to get the stamps, the punch, AND make 8 cards with them?

Come to my Sprinkles of Life Class!

Join me and your stamping friends for a few hours of stamping joy.  You'll have FUN, and you'll leave this class with your very own Sprinkles of Life stamp set (photopolymer only), Tree Builder punch, AND 8 cards and envelopes!   

Dates:  Friday, June 19th
Time:  7:00 pm
Cost:  $55.00 
RSVP/$$by 6/1, please.   RSVP/$$ is very important for this class.  I'll be ordering the products for our class on June 2nd, when the new catalog goes live.  This stamp set AND punch are going to be wildly popular, and I want to get in on the FIRST round of ordering so we can avoid back-orders (which are highly likely for the punch).
What to bring: scissors, adhesive of your choice, adhesive refill (just in case), CLEAR blocks for your stamps! I'll provide a recommended block size list.
I hope you can make it!  I've already got a lot of great ideas for this awesome set.

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni


No comments:

Post a Comment