Sunday, May 3, 2015

Carole's birthday


My best friend's Mom and my husband have the same birthday, so that makes it nice to celebrate two together!  This was Carole's card. Similar to a swap that I did a month or so ago, but I added another circle with the birthday greeting, and some Sharpie colored rhinestones to the smaller butterflies.  I really like the Blackberry Bliss and Rose Red together.   Very bright and cheery!

You can't really tell on the Blackberry butterfly, but I did stamp them first (tone-on-tone) and then punched them out.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to make this:

Stamps:  Hey You, Butterfly Basics
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Rose Red, Blackberry Bliss
Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Rose Red, Whisper White, Painted Blooms Designer series paper
Other:  2" and 2 1/2" circle punches, Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches, Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, sharpies (to color the rhinestones pink)

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment