Saturday, October 11, 2014

Ornamental Pines with Woodgrain

Made some of these for a recent swap, and I love the Party Pennants die for the focal image piece.  Some of my favorite colors together - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, and Garden Green.

I like tone-on-tone layers for the base card and the embossed layer.  I think it keeps the focus on the cool-ness of the Woodgrain embossed layer.

Again, I used the Hexagon punch to nip those ends into the perfect v's.

Stampin' Up! supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamp:  Ornamental Pines
Ink:  Early Espresso, Garden Green
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Other:  Big Shot, Woodgrain embossing folder, Party Pennants die, Hexagon punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment