Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snowflakes Top Note Gift Box

I love making these boxes with Top Note covers for the front and back.  So many options!  I did this one with a snowflake theme, to go with any winter celebration.  I like to double layer the front and back top note pieces, so it hides the brad and looks more finished.

I embossed both the front and back pieces with the Northern Flurries folder, but only put the bling accents on the front piece.

Stamps:  Afterthoughts

Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Whisper White

Ink:  Marina Mist

Other:  Rhinestone accent gems, Clear Rhinestone brads, 1/8" hole punch, Whisper White Taffeta ribbon, Small/Large/Scalloped Oval punches, Stampin Dimensionals, Big Shot, Top Note die, Northern Flurries embossing folder, Sticky Strip

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, I could use a bunch of them for my girlfriend Christmas luncheon, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete