Saturday, December 9, 2017

25 Days of Christmas 2017 - Day 9

The weekend is here!  Yay!  I've got another great tag idea for you for day 9 of my 25 Days of Christmas 2017 challenge.  By the way - this is just a challenge that I put on myself - it's not part of some bigger collaboration or anything.  I hope you're enjoying the ideas so far!

Today's tag is not too putzy, but I still think it's just enough.  Dimension and texture can really add lot to a tag, with little effort.

That being said, I started with a 2" x 5" piece of Garden Green.  Punched one end with a tag topper punch, and the other end with the Triple Banner punch.  Embossed the whole thing with the Holly embossing folder and layered on my stamped pieces.  I used a little bit of Burlap ribbon at the top, and tied it off with Linen Thread.  I like that look sometimes.  Finished it off with some Stitched Felt holly berries and a few rhinestones for bling.


Close-up picture shows a little more of the embossed tag base, with the rhinestones, and the felt holly berries.  You can also see the detail of the Stitched Shapes Thinlits - I used the largest circle size for this project.


I attached the Stitched Felt holly berries with Tombow Liquid glue.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Merry Little Labels, Snowflake Sentiments (for the little red swirly bits)
Ink:  Garden Green, Real Red
Paper:  Garden Green, Real Red, Crumb Cake
Other:  Big Shot, Holly embossing folder, Scalloped Tag Topper punch, Banner Triple punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, Stitched Shapes thinlits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stitched Felt Embellishments, 5/8" Burlap ribbon, Linen Thread, Tombow Liquid Glue

Thanks for checking out Day 9 of my 25 Days of Christmas 2017 challenge!

Happy stamping,

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment