Thursday, November 23, 2017

Vintage Leaves & Count My Blessings


I thought today was a great time to post these cards.  Both use the same stamp sets, but different colors.

Thinking of You card - to get that stripe of textured-looking ink down the side, I inked up the Clear Block I (5 7/8" x 2 1/4"), then I blotted off some of the ink with a paper towel and stamped it on the cardstock.  Those colors are Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, and the words are in Early Espresso.

Leaves in Color card - just stamped the leaves randomly, in different colors, to make a background.  Added some splash/ink spots.  The Scalloped and Stitched circles are the largest sizes of those thinlits.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  Vintage Leaves, Count My Blessings, Swirly Bird
Ink:  Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla
Other:  Big Shot, Layering Circles thinlits, Stitched Shapes thinlits, Clear Block I, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment