Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving Favors

I was Hobby Lobby a month or so ago, and found these cute treat cups.  I thought they would be perfect for Thanksgiving.  I just had to make the tags, and package them up. 

INSIDE the treat cup, is "Sweet & Salty Cranberry Snack Mix" that I made last night.  I found the recipe on Pinterest, but you can click HERE and get to it.  It's easy and SO GOOD!  Much better than I expected.  Full disclaimer - I got gluten-free for the cereals and yogurt-covered pretzels, for my sister-in-law's benefit.  Usually that stuff tastes nasty, but this is actually good.  I can only imagine it's from baking it in the honey-cinnamon-butter sauce.  :)

I used the Painted Harvest stamp set, along with 3 punches - Leaf, Pretty Label, and Everyday Label - to make my tags.  I used up the last of some Copper baker's twine, from one of my Paper Pumpkin kits, and some Linen Thread on the others.


All wrapped and tied, and ready to go!


Keep in mind - the idea here is that you can get these treat cups in any theme.  Just figure out something to put in them, make a nice tag, and you're done!

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  Painted Harvest
Ink:  Early Espresso, Old Olive
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Other:  Early Espresso 3/8" Taffeta ribbon (retired), Baker's Twine and/or Linen Thread, Leaf punch, Pretty Label punch, Everyday Label punch, 1/8" hole punch, sequins, Gusset cello bags.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment