Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cups Z-fold card


I love a good Z-fold card!  I also liked using up a bunch of different pieces from the Painted Autumn designer series paper on these card.  There's a lot going on here - 2 different size coffee cups, Stitched Oval and Scalloped Ovals, hand-cut pumpkins, and a hand-made criss-cross pattern...I can't think of the name right now.

I used the long swipe from Work of Art to make the criss-cross pattern across the Cajun Craze card stock.

 

I attached both of the coffee cups to my layered ovals.  Then attach the ovals to the Cajun Craze.  Notice how the coffee cup lids are different.  The solid image on the left is from the Coffee Cups stamp set.  The outline image on the right is from the Merry Cafe stamp set.



This is my quick guide for measurements and scoring a Z-fold card:

  • Z-fold Card base:  4 1/4" x 11".  Score at 2 3/4", 5 1/2"
  • Z-fold Strip:  1 1/2" x 11".  Score at 2 3/4", 5 1/2".
Add layers of card stock and designer series paper as you like.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Merry Cafe, Coffee Cafe (bundled with Coffee Cups thinlits), Work of Art
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Painted Autumn Designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Coffee Cups Thinlits, Layering Ovals, Stitched Shapes

 Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment