Sunday, November 12, 2017

Painted Gourds

My favorite card from today- pumpkins in Peekaboo Peach, and Tangerine Tango.  Tone-on-tone embossed background with the Layered Leaves embossing folder. Two-step stamp the pumpkins, and hand-cut them (it's easy).  Add a few leaves punched out, and finish with a couple of wood bits from the Touches of Nature Elements.

I glued the wood bits on to the card with the Tombow liquid Multi-purpose glue.  I love that stuff!  I also use that when I attach embossed backgrounds to the base card.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Painted Harvest (greeting), Gourd Goodness (pumpkins)
Ink:  Peekaboo Peach, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi
Other:  Big Shot, Layered Leaves embossing folder, 2 1/4" circle punch, Triple Banner punch, Leaf punch, Touches of Nature elements, Tombow liquid glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment