Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Color Theory Memories & More - November projects

I continue my year-long effort to make cards using the Color Theory Memories & More card pack.  My goal is to use a hand full of the printed cards each month, to make other things - cards, tags, scrapbook pages...whatever I'm inspired to create.

The card pack contains 72 double-sided cards:  (52) 3" x 4" cards (2 each of 26 designs), and (20) 4" x 6" cards (2 each of 10 designs).

These are the projects that I made for my November batch.  I made five cards, and one holiday gift tag.  Keep reading for close-ups of each, along with supplies.


For the November projects, these are the Color Theory Memories & More cards that I used.  I chose 4 designs, and I used both cards for each design = 8 cards used total.




My theme this month was Holiday.  Colors throughout the projects are Dapper Denim, Marina Mist, and Whisper White.


I usually save my favorite item for last, but I felt it would get lost.  THIS is my favorite!  Simple, but with a little bit of sparkle and bling.  This snowflake card used: Colorful Seasons stamps, and the matching Seasonal Layers thinlits.  The snowflakes are actually cut from Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper, but the picture doesn't show it very well.  I glued on some silver sequins, using the Fine-Tip glue pen.


This project is a gift tag.  I mounted the Memories & More card onto card stock, because I didn't want the back of the card to show...that would just be weird.  I stamped snowflakes and the sentiment, using the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set.  Snowflakes were stamped in Dapper Denim and Marina Mist - some stamped off for a lighter shade.  Added some white sequins, and a big of Silver tinsel ribbon.

 This one was fun!  My idea was to make a sweater vest, because that goes perfectly with the greeting "Wrapped in the Warmth of Christmas".  I used the retired T-shirt Builders framelits to cut out my sweater vest.  I cut a v-neck in it, and cut the shirt underneath by hand.  Snowflakes are stamped on the background randomly in Dapper Denim and Marina Mist.  Greeting was stamped on one of the Memories & More cards, and punched out with the Everyday Label punch.  Popped the sweater and the greeting up with Stampin' dimensionals, and added some sequins down the front of the sweater vest.

Another Let it Snow holiday card.  Similar - snowflake backgrounds and die cuts out of Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper.  This time, the background was a Memories & More card.  Also added some looped around Whisper White baker's twine, and some Glimmer Enamel dots.  Greeting is stamped with the Merry Little Labels stamp, and punched with the Everyday Label punch (it's a bundle!). 


Went in a little different direction with this one.  This is more of an inspiration card, with snowflakes, and an embossed "snow" background.  Snowflakes are stickers from the Color Theory Memories & More card pack.  Embossed the background with the Softly Falling folder.

Lastly, a card that is perfect for a cold, winter day.  The card was pre-printed with the greeting, so I just stamped snowflakes all over it, and added a stamped and colored sweater.  I added one sequin to the center of the sweater's snowflake, and popped the sweater up with Stampin' dimensionals.  I may actually cut this, and use it as an embellishment on a scrapbook page. 

I hope you enjoyed the Holiday projects that I created using the Memories & More card pack.  Next month, I'll be working on a few more Winter ideas.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment