Saturday, October 7, 2017

World Card Making Day 2017! #WCMD2017

Happy Saturday!  Today is World Card Making Day, and I'm starting my day by sharing two cards.

This first one was made by Peggy Fitzmaurice.  I love her coffee cup full of ghouls and Halloween fun!  All of those cuties hand-cut and arranged perfectly.  The straw is a great touch.  Thanks for sharing your card Peggy!  This is so cute.

The second one, I made starting out with a "DIY Kit" that I got on clearance at Joann's a year or two ago.  Just found it last night.  I like the peeling paint wood images, but the cards themselves were terrible quality - what did I expect for $2, right?  So I cut them apart and used them as background pieces instead.




Stampin' Up supplies that I used on my pink boots card:

Stamps: Country Livin', Oh Happy Day card kit
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Basic Black Archival
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Shimmery White, Silver foil
Other:  Big Shot, Layering Circles framelits, Stitched Shapes framelits, 2 1/4" circle punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Glue Dots

Happy World Card Making Day!  I hope you find some time to get creative today.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I like the pink paper. You took a problem and made a cute card

    ReplyDelete