Sunday, October 22, 2017

Pumpkin Spice - it's so nice

I forgot that I made this little packet of Pumpkin Spice drink mixes for one of my friends.  After I got it all done, and was putting it in an envelope to mail to her, I realized that I had the gusset bag backwards...DOH!   It's still cute! 

It's 2 packs of Pumpkin Spice Latte mix from Starbucks, put in a 3x6 gusset cello bag, and tied shut with a cute tag. 

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Merry Cafe
Ink:  Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Painted Harvest designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Coffee Cups framelits, Triple Banner punch, Pumpkin Pie ribbon (1/8" and wider Chevron, both retired), Stampin Dimensionals, gusset cello bag, drink mixes

Thanks for visiting, and Happy Creating!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment