Sunday, October 8, 2017

Painted Harvest - Mambo and Lemon Lime!


I'm still totally in love with this Painted Harvest set.  I had one more pink background piece to use up from that crappy kit, so I paired Melon Mambo with Lemon Lime Twist.  I LOVE IT!  So bright and cheery, and it makes me wish I had more pink peeling paint wood backgrounds.  :) 

The Melon Mambo side pieces are from the new Everyday Label punch.  I just cut it in half and mounted a piece on both sides.  Since I didn't cut a layer to go behind the stamped square, I wanted to add some extra color there somehow, so this was it.

Since I only used Melon Mambo ink for the flower, I stamped off once for the bottom layer.  I actually did that twice, and twisted the image around 180 degrees the second time to make the base of the flower more full looking.  Then I stamped the top layer full strength, again in Melon Mambo.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Painted Harvest, Soft Sayings card kit
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Early Espresso
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Whispwer White
Other:  Big Shot, Stitched Shapes framelits, Everyday Label punch, stapler, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment