Sunday, October 22, 2017

Color Theory Memories & More - October projects

I continue my year-long effort to make cards using the Color Theory Memories & More card pack.  My goal is to use a hand full of the printed cards each month, to make other things - cards, tags, scrapbook pages...whatever I need. 

The card pack contains 72 double-sided cards:  (52) 3" x 4" cards (2 each of 26 designs), and (20) 4" x 6" cards (2 each of 10 designs).

These are the projects that I made for my October batch.  I didn't do just cards this month!  I made a scrapbook page AND a tag to my creative piles.  Keep scrolling for close-ups of each, along with supplies.

For the October batch, these are the Color Theory Memories & More cards that I used.  I chose 3 designs, and I used both cards for each design = 6 cards used total.


I'm still in a "Fall" frame of mind with these cards.  I added stamps and accessories from both the Holiday and Annual catalogs. Colors used throughout this month's projects are Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, and Whisper White.


This fall card used: Painted Harvest stamps, Everyday Label punch, Neutrals Candy dots, some Linen Thread.  Greeting punched out bit is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  The Linen thread is glued on with a teeny bit of the Tombow Liquid glue.


This card uses: greeting from Ribbon of Courage stamp set, a retired label punch, Old Olive Mini Chevron ribbon, and the small leaves from the Memories & More kit (they are like stickers).  I cut the larger center leaf out of one of the cards.


Something different!  I trimmed one of the cards down, to make this tag.  Added some sequins and copper on this project.  This tag uses: Gourd Goodness stamps, Jute twine, Metallic sequins, Copper embossing powder, Copper trim, and a retired jumbo eyelet.  I could have just left that as a punched hole, but I like adding the eyelet.  It's too bad I can't find any more of these.

Lastly, I made an 8" x 8" scrapbook page.  8" x 8" is kind of a wonky size, but I can always add this to a 12" x 12" or 8 1/2" x 11" page, if I can't find an 8"x8" album.  This square page has some tone-on-tone going on - a strip of Soft Suede embossed with the Petal Burst embossing folder, mounted on the left side of the Soft Suede page base. 

Note - I had to run that strip through the embossing folder twice, because the folder is not 8" long.  There is an area where the embossing is kind of jacked up, because I overlapped the folder when I embossed the bottom part.  Guess what - you can't really tell, so it's no biggie. 

The larger card is about 4" x 6", so that's a good frame to add a photo.  I'll probably get a 4"x4" photo and trim it down a little to add.

This scrapbook pages uses: Burlap ribbon, Everyday Label punch, Big Shot, and the Petal Burst embossing folder.

I hope you enjoyed these Fall projects that I created using the Memories & More card pack.  Next month, I'll be working on some Christmas cards - Dapper Denim and snowflakes...

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment