Sunday, September 17, 2017

Simple Gourd Goodness


I couldn't bear to throw away those little strips of designer series paper - it was (2) 1/2" x 12" strips, actually.  I cut them up and flipped one over, to show both of the patterns.  Just a little bit of interest on an otherwise simple card.

I need a birthday card, so I used an old favorite greeting for that one.  The Thank you greeting comes in the Gourd Goodness stamp set.  I like the font!

Here is a close-up that shows my layers of color.  The gourds are 2-step stamps.  I stamped the first layer in Peekaboo Peach.  Stamped on top of that with Tangerine Tango.


Vanilla layer popped up on a Vanilla card base.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  Gourd Goodness, Tin of Cards (retired)
Ink:  Peekaboo Peach, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Painted Autumn designer series paper.
Other:  Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment