Monday, September 4, 2017

Painted Harvest banner


I finally got time to play with my new Painted Harvest stamps, and fell in love with this color combination.  I pulled it directly from the NEW Painted Autumn designer series paper.  Peekaboo Peach and Tangerine Tango for the flowers.  It sounds kind of weird, but try it out - it's gorgeous!

The Painted Harvest flower is a 2-step stampin deal.  You stamp the more solid/filled base piece in stamp first, in your lighter color.  Here, Peekaboo Peach.  Then the overlay goes on top.  Here, I used the Tangerine Tango.  Then, I went one step further and stamped the base stamp in Peekaboo Peach again, and I turned the stamp 180 degrees.  Makes is look fuller, and deeper color.  I love it!

I added some leaves in Lemon Lime Twist, because I just love this green!!!

I must admit that the banner piece was cut from a retired Sizzix die, and I can't even remember the name of it right now.  I found a few that I had cut out extras, and used it for this card.  It's popped up on the Layered Leaves embossed background.

I wanted the focus to be on the banner piece, so the card is white-on-white.  I love how it came together.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Painted Harvest, Soft Sayings kit
Ink:  Peekaboo Peach, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper:  Whisper White (thick, and regular)
Other:  Big Shot, Layered Leaves embossing folder, banner die, Banner Triple punch, Tombow Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment