Sunday, September 17, 2017

Floating Letters - baby card


This was actually my first attempt at a "floating letters" technique card.  I made it for a guy at work...guess what his wife had?  I couldn't spell "babies" because that was too many letters for the size of these dies.  After I made this, I promptly ordered the Large Letters framelits that are currently available.

For this one, I used my stampamajig.  I lightly tacked the letters down to my card front layer and stamped the babies.  Then I pulled the letters up, and used the stampamajig to position the baby stamp to get it again. 

Color in the babies on both the letters and the card front layer.  Attach letters with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

I even used retired colors, because I like them - Bashful Blue and Pretty in Pink.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Cuddles & Tickles (retired), hello (from a retired card kit set that I can't remember now)
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Whisper White (Thick for the base, regular for all the layers)
Other:  Big Shot, Simple Alphabet dies, markers (Bashful Blue, Pretty in  Pink), Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment