Monday, September 4, 2017

Baby's room Name Frame

I've had this on my To Do List for 3 weeks now, so I'm happy that I had time to make it today.  Name frame for a baby's room.  All she said was "purple", so this is my best effort.  The name barely fit.  White frame is 5x7, from Walmart.  NOTE TO SELF: Next time, cut all the letters out ahead of time, and take to the store with you, so you can judge the right size frame.  I probably should have chosen a different frame...but....

Sorry for the not-so-great picture.  I'm probably the world's worst photographer.  At least I figured out how to turn the flash off this time, so the glass didn't glare.  :)

I stamped the flowers and butterflies on Shimmery White cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  Colored them in with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive alcohol markers (from a couple of years ago). 

Hand-cut the flowers and butterflies.  Die cut the letters from an old alphabet set, and then ran them all through the Big Shot with an old Polka Dots embossing folder to give a letter texture. 


Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Garden in Bloom
Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Shimmery White, Razzleberry designer series paper (retired)
Other:  Big Shot, Simple Alphabet dies (retired), polka dot folder (retired), Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive alcohol markers (retired), 2-way glue pen, Glue Dots, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment