Sunday, August 20, 2017

Take TWO - same layout, stamps (Holiday Catty sneak peek!)


My Take TWO today started out with a Holiday catty swap - the Halloween card on the right.  I made those, and then wanted to use the Timeless Textures again, but with different colors. 

Take TWO this time is the same design, and one of the same stamp sets (Timeless Textures).  Different colors, and different focal stamps/images.






The coffee card on the left uses Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz inks.  I do NOT have the coffee stamp...yet...I'm on the fence about it.  Anyway, I did get the Coffee Break designer series paper, so I hand-cut the coffee pot and cup out of the designer paper, and popped it up.  Greeting came from the Soft Sayings Card Kit.

The witch hat card features a NEW stamp set from the Holiday catalog - Spooky Cat.  You'll be seeing a LOT of great ideas for this set.  Demonstrators got to order it at the beginning of August, and the samples are abundant!  There is an adorable cat punch that goes with it.  More to come...  Colors for this card are Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Tangerine Tango, and Basic Black.  I also used some of the BLACK Rhinestones, that will be available in the Holiday catalog.  I have to tell you - they are kind of dull looking, compared to coloring a regular rhinestone with a Black Sharpie.  But they're cute enough.  I hand-cut the witch hat too.  Not too tedious at all.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  Spooky Cat, Timeless Textures, Soft Sayings card kit
Ink:  Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Paper:  Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Fresh Fig, Basic Black, Whisper White, Coffee Break designer series paper
Other:  Black Rhinestones, Metallic Sequin Assortment, liquid glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

I hope you enjoyed another Take TWO.  Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment