Thursday, August 17, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Creations - August 2017

I was so happy with this kit that I made all of the cards tonight!  I decided to make one of each, in each color.  I got the colors wrong in my previous post - they are Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral.  So pretty!

I used the pre-printed tags for Congrats and Thanks.  Stamped the Sympthy, and then I also stamped the birthday using another stamp set.   Assembly and embellishments were straight from the instructions.  I may go back and add a little bling on some of them.

So I have 8 cards that I absolutely love, a cute box to put them in to gift, and I still have a pile of supplies - flowers, leaves, greetings, blank ovals, not to mention the stamp set - that I can use later. 

Click this icon if you want to join the fun of Paper Pumpkin, and get a box of creative fun in the mail every month!



Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment