Sunday, August 20, 2017

Happy Birthday Mommmmmm!


I had to wait to post this until I actually gave her the card, so here it is now.  We took her to Olive Grove for dinner tonight, and the crab cake that I had was really good.  Happy birthday again Mommmmm!

I always make her a birthday card with some kind of hydrangea on it.  I HAVE used the same stamp on multiple years.  Years ago, I only had one or two hydrangea stamps, so that was challenging.

I'm so glad to have the Thoughtful Branches set from last year.  That hydrangea with the matching thinlit was just perfect.  I was pretty liberal with the glue and glitter.  :)  It's very sparkly.

All of the stamps that I used are retired, but you can always substitute something similar.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Avant Garde (retired), Print Pattern background (retired), Thoughtful Branches (retired)
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Mossy Meadow
Other:  2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, MINI Stampin' Dimensionals (fit behind the hydrangea perfectly)

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment