Saturday, July 15, 2017

Coffee Break sticky notes

I case'd this idea from Dawn O.  Went to Walmart today and found ONE of these coffee cup-shaped sticky note pads, so I was happy to get it.

Very simple project, and I did use some retired stamps and ribbon because...who doesn't have plenty of that laying around waiting to be used?

First, I cut a strip of designer paper 1 1/2" x 12" from the Coffee Break designer series paper.  Wrapped it around the note pad, hand-cut where it overlaps, and attached with Fast Fuse. 

For the pen, I use RSVP pens.  The bottoms screw off, and then you roll up a strip of dsp and push it in the barrel.  I use a cuticle stick to wrap the paper around, and it also helps me guide that rolled up paper into the pen barrel.  These pens are refillable, which is another reason why I like them.

Finished it off by tying the pen to the notepad with Twill Tape.  Added Baker's Twine and some tags.  The corrugated tag is new.  The greeting was stamped on a scrap of Very Vanilla that I hand-cut.

Give it a try if you can find one of these cute note pads!  I'm packaging this up to mail to a coffee-loving friend right now.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  any greeting you want...this one is retired, and I don't even have the name of it.
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Coffee Break designer series paper
Other: ribbon and Baker's twine (any!), RSVP pen, Corrugated Elements, Fast Fuse

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment